Storage Tool Racks
• Tool Racks provide protection to very valuable wireline tools
• Anti-vibration technology helps eliminate vibration related tool damage
• The quick and easy ratcheted strap tie-down technology saves valuable time and helps
prevent hand injuries
• For longer equipment life, metal parts are either stainless steel or zinc coated and
• Tool trailer is a flexible, simple and cost effective solution to tool transport
• Air bag equipped trailers provide outstanding protection for tools
• Configured to meet customer needs
• Easily towed by light duty trucks
Zone Power Tool Racks
Zone Power manufactures custom tool racks for both off-shore and on-shore wireline operations. Tool racks are built to customer specification. They can be made to accommodate any length of tool and the rack can be either single or multi-level units.
Product Features & Benefits
A unique option to Zone Power racks is their anti-vibration technology. Shock pads are placed in the rack to minimize costly tool damage during transport.
Additionally, Zone Power racks feature an advanced strapping system. The ratchet strap system allow a single strap to tie down all the tools on the rack thus avoiding the need of wrapping a strap around each individual tool.
All hardware including the ratchets are either stainless steel or hot zinc sprayed and painted to minimize corrosion.
Tool racks are built to DNV 2.7-1 BS EN 12079 standards.
Zone Power’s trailer mounted tool rack offers significant advantages in tool transport between the shop and the well site. These lightweight flexible trailers can be pulled with light duty trucks using either bumper or 5th wheel/goose neck hitches.
The trailers are mounted with adjustable air bags controlled by a trailer-mounted compressor and do an extraordinary job of protecting tools from damage over rough terrain. The trailer is designed around the tool specifications and can have any number of axles or wheels.
Product Details - Tool Racks
Tool Rack / Baskets
• DNV 2.7-1 BS EN 12079
• Various sizes of tool racks available
• Multiple tier units
• Airbag support system
• Ratchet strap restraint
• Shock mounted
• Security check chains
• Anti-vibration mounts
Features and Options:
• Downhole tool baskets
• Slick line baskets
• Shock loaded sonde racks
• Truck mounted racks
• Air bag racks
• Cushioned tool racks
• Wireline tool baskets
• Offshore racks
• Carry racks
• Carry frame
• Tool transporter
• Rollers end mounted to help with loading where crane is not available
• End gates to assist with loading
Trailer Mounted Tool Rack
• A trailer mounted tool rack with double axles, independent suspension and braking on all
• Built in compressor for emergency use to ensure the air bag system maintains tool integrity
• Two trailers can be fitted into a standard ISO container